Types of data we gather
Demographic Information. We may collect your personal information. The reason for collection is that we have a business need to understand our users and provide perfect services.
Account Registration. We may collect your name and contact information when you create an account. We may also collect information while you logged into your account. Those data can be used for easy checkout and to save your preferences.
Client Information. We may collect contact information such as name, e-mail, address and/or phone of our business clients and their employees with whom we may interact. The purposes for collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to make our website operate.
E-mail Interconnectivity. When you receive email from us, we use some tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases. The purpose for collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to understand how you behave with our communications to you.
Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we may collect your name and email address. The purpose for collection and use of this data is that we need to receive and act upon your feedback or issues.
Mailing List. If you sign up for one of our mailing lists, we collect your e-mail address or phone number.
What is the purpose of collecting your data
Developing. Provide and administer the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users.
For being informed.
- – Responding to your questions.
- – Sending you administrative messages and information.
- – Sending you information and in-app messages about your progress in courses, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available courses (which you can opt out of at any time)
- – Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other messages.
– We will notify you every time when any alarming content appears.
- – Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features.
- – Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data.
- – Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications.
Who is accessible to your data
With Your Instructors. We share data that we have about you with instructors or teaching assistants for courses you enroll in or request information about, so they can improve their courses for you and other students. This data may include things like your city, country, browser language, operating system, device settings etc.
With Other Students and Instructors. Depending on your settings, your shared content and profile data may be publicly viewable, including to other students and instructors.
With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents. We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services.
With Business Partners. We may have agreements with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to Learning Bangladesh.
With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services. As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics we share certain contact information, Account Data, System Data, Usage Data. This allows these providers to provide analytics services or match your data with publicly-available database information. We do this to communicate with you in a more effective and customized manner.
For Advertising. If we decide to offer advertising in the future, we may use and share certain System Data and Usage Data with third-party advertisers and networks to preference information among our users. We may also allow advertisers to collect System Data through Data Collection Tools, and to use this data to offer you targeted ad delivery to personalize your user experience.
- Access to Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information that we collect on our own behalf. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, contact us at the address described. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients, we will forward your modification request to that client and/or follow any instructions provided by that client concerning the modification of information.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. When we collect information on our own behalf, we typically retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients, we will forward your deletion request to that client and await instructions on whether the information should be deleted.
- Objection to Certain Processing. When we process information on our own behalf, you may object to our use of your personal information by contacting us at the address described.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Text Messages and Push Notifications. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE.” to +8801711283732. You control on your device whether you receive push notifications.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing by contacting us at the address described.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.